Introducing Purebeau Fibroblast, a revolutionary new instant non-surgical skin rejuvenating treatment lasting 2 to 3 years which visibly tightens and lifts the skin.
Long lasting, instant, permanent results lasting 2 to 3 years
Beautiful radiant eyes with no sagging skin
Non invasive and non surgical lifting of the eyelid and flattening of wrinkles
Treatment areas include around the eyes and mouth, frown lines, smokers lines and more, reducing visible fine lines and wrinkles instantly. Purebeau Fibroblast shrinks excess skin, bags and wrinkles and dramatically reduces hooded eyes. In one or more treatments it is possible to tighten the skin around the eyes providing an instant eyelid and works by shrinking and shortening the skin fibres, lifting the skin without the invasive surgery.
Purebeau Fibroblast is designed to improve the skin tone and texture, giving it a brighter, more contoured and more youthful appearance, tightening sagging skin and reducing he appearance of loose skin around the jaw.
How does it work?
Purebeau Fibroblast works by stimulating the contraction of the skin fibres using plasma energy directed through the tip of a hand piece onto the targeted area to encourage regeneration and regrowth. Further points are placed working in a grid system across the skin works to pull the skin tighter, equalising skin excesses.
What results can I expect?
Results vary from person to person depending on skin type, but you will notice a visible ‘lift’ or tightening to the area treated. Eyelids will feel lighter, with heavy lids massively reduced. Once the heeling process has been completed skin will feel smoother without excess folds of skin. You may even find the application of makeup easier and with greater longevity. Your therapist will recommend a set of 1 up to 3 treatments, with at least 6-8 weeks between each treatment at your consultation to achieve your optimum results.
Aftercare after once your treatment has been completed is very important and must be followed immediately after the treatment and in the recovery period. A complete aftercare sheet and advise will be provided at the end of the treatment, with help and support available at the end of the phone/email/message.
- After the treatment you may feel a burning sensation, this will usually disappear during the remainder of the day. If it is particularly uncomfortable or persists then anti-inflammatory medication can be taken.
- You may have some swelling after a treatment which is completely normal, especially around the eyes, this mast last for a few days.
- Swelling usually only lasts a few days, ice packs or a cold compress can be used to help soothe and reduce swelling. If swelling is more severe an anti-inflammatory or anti-histamine can be used to help alleviate the symptoms.
- Crusting will usually develop over the area treated, this will initially be brown or black on the surface of the skin and will flake off over the following days. It may take up to 2 weeks to completely disappear. It is important not to pick at this crusting as this may lead to infection and/or scarring.
- Sometimes the treated area may become a little weepy, this is normal and part of the natural heeling process and will improve with time. If however the area starts to become hot or red or if there is any pus present, then please contact the clinic for advice as this may suggest an infection has developed.
- It is essential to keep the treatment area clean, dry and protected with broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Do not use alcohol based cleansers.
Frequently asked questions?
Is the treatment painful? None of our clients have found the treatment to be painful. An anaesthetic is used prior to the treatment to alleviate any discomfort felt.
Are there any side effects? Immediately after the treatment the area may be red. Swelling may occur 1-2 days after the treatment. After 5 to 7 days the crusting from the healing process will have disappeared. Any redness should have reduced after 3 weeks post treatment.
How long does each treatment session take? A consultation takes around 30 minutes, with a treatment session lasts around 30-45 minutes (depending on the areas treated).
Is the treatment permanent? Yes. Once the skin fibres are shortened the effects are permanent and last 2-3 years.
Please contact me for further information